Monday, August 21, 2023

WHOLE BODY NON-INVASIVE THERAPIES FOR IMPAIRED CHILDREN (PART 1)


EXPANDING MY USE OF HYPERBARIC THERAPY
For all many the reasons why I acquired my Hyperbaric Chamber, my most recurring inspirations included building my brain health lab and also to offer care to my list of cancer patients. As the word got out about my recent acquisition, I began to uncover firsthand the restorative health advantages to more chronic and degenerative disorders with the outpour of patients requesting its therapeutic benefits. 

NON-INVASIVE CARE FOR PEDIATRIC AUTISM`
A large percentage of my patients are children with varying stages of chronic or neurodegenerative issues. For over 60 days, I provided exploratory care to two autistic patients (4 and 18). Addressing their immediate symptoms, they both received hyperbaric care three times a week- achieving significant results. The way I'm using it is off label. Hyperbarics was originally for people who had the bends and for wound care. I know that a hyperbaric works with pressure and gas oxygen, you force oxygen delivery to tissues that need repair. So with someone like autism who has a lot of neuroinflammation, there is some lack of hypoxia. So a dose of pressure and extra doses of oxygen delivered can be extremely beneficial to decrease that inflammation. 

For many of my patients, I often combine multiple modalities including pulsed electromagnetic frequency with hyperbaric treatment. The advantage of using hyperbaric is to speed up the therapeutic results with the children doing their own cognitive behavioral therapies elsewhere. With this system, I observe them having more eye contact, less irritability and a reduction in moaning from their neuroinflammation. I'm seeing the four year has started to role play with his toys which, for him to play by himself with his toys and act out is a big improvement. 

Combining and re-adapting such modalities offer so much to both the pediatric community and to those who are speech-impaired. I elected to unite technologies like hyperbaric therapy, PEMF, Biofeedback and the BrainTap device to help ease the brain by bringing down that inflammation with technologies that are designed to safely work together. I find these devices to work well in concert without any adverse reactions. From here, I am assessing similar protocols for chronic and other neurodegenerative disease diseases like dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. Also, there are acute phases like TBI ( traumatic brain injury), concussion and stroke cases. Treating these neurodegenerative diseases align with inflammation and hypoxia.


THEORIES FOR ADDRESSING CANCER SYMPTOMS
Hyperbaric treatment for cancer patients can help hyperoxygenate tissues that have been damaged either by radiation and chemotherapy.  You need to reperfuse those zones (safely) that need to be regenerated.  Most cancer patients have neuropathy and hyperbaric treatment can help with their symptoms. Cancer cells don't like oxygen, and even though it's not a form of treatment for cancer, exposing them to an oxygenated environment is a means of battling cancer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BARRIE KOLSTEIN: SURVIVING PROSTATE CANCER & CYBERKNIFE

HealthTech Reporter is proud to present our next CAT'S PAJAMAS AWARD WINNER (yes, it's a real award) to Mr. Barrie Kolstein.  The Ko...